Google+ Positive Psychologist: Know-ember challenge

Leader

Friday, November 1, 2013

Know-ember challenge



This November, I put myself to this test. Can I bring you 30 topics/arguments/opinions that would come one at a time? I hope to do that and I hope you would find it as interesting and captivating as I hope it would be. So here it goes the first one!


Kenaf or Gongura in Telugu is a famous ingredient in andhra. One of the most sought out dishes for pickles and curry, kenaf brings in a a soury tingle to the dishes while balancing the fibre content when cooked along high protein ingredients. Now you didn't know gongura is called Kenaf. Did you?

Link to the high res pic.



All pics displayed here can be downloaded and used for free. Just give a link here. You can find more pics here: t3i photography.


No comments:

Adapt