Google+ Positive Psychologist: 2010

Leader

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

2009 has been an amazing year with lots of blessings and changes towards the better. God was good to me, my family and blessed us. Personally this year was special as I completed my MBA, started working in a profile I love with a great team and trying to get fit. As you can see from this pic, I think I am on the right track :) Planned a lot more things for this year and want to achieve all of them with His grace.

I hope the new year brings in all the joy, happiness and prosperity you want and God be good to you and your family. Cheers and let's take on 2010!

2 comments:

Toon Indian said...

Wish you an even more rocking 2010..very happy new year to you!!

Roshmi Sinha said...

Great! Wish you a fabulous year ahead!

Adapt