Google+ Positive Psychologist: Rain in its season

Leader

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rain in its season

Had an excellent vacation and am back to blogging. Let me begin with the promises I got for this year, which incidentally is the year of the Tiger :)
  1. "I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit" --- Leviticus 26:4
  2. "Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence" --- Psalms 91:3
At every turn in life God gives you a chance to choose between good and bad, love and hate and what you choose determines the outcomes and blessings you have in store. All my life, every time I had a choice, I chose love, faith, trust and compassion and I agree that I have never left alone. I suggest you try the same this year. Choose love, bear pain with a smile on your face, spread love, joy and happiness wherever you go. Try and change the lives of people, processes, things after you touch. Don't be a crossover, be a bridge to betterment. Be the change you expect others to be. Give someone a chance to realize their dreams, potential, help them grow. Choose the right choices.

The greatest treasures on Earth are invisible to our eyes but found by the heart. There is a time for everything and this is a time to build, a time to heal, a time to embrace, a time to keep and a time to mend. 30 years down the line, you will find, as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the ones you have done things in a spirit of love. You never know which ones would turn out to be your Promising Moments!

No comments:

Adapt