Google+ Positive Psychologist: Have a blast

Leader

Friday, December 25, 2009

Have a blast


Christmas is in town and celebrations are all around. Am in Calicut, Kerala and the only thing that is on my mind is Vinay's wedding tomorrow :) Santosh is flying today on an office trip to the US trip [working with Nike]. I am gonna sleep now and have a blast in the eve and tomorrow. Am leaving for Bangalore for the next 10 days from morrow.

All you guys have a wonderful time ahead. With 4 holidays this weekend, most of us are home. So enjoy with your family and friends.

Let me end it with a thought. Christmas is a time of forgiveness, of love, peace and promise. As Abraham Lincoln said, Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? Call that one person you have hated and make peace.

1 comment:

Roshmi Sinha said...

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year (in advance)!!!

P.S. A well known personality once said that... he kept two books, one listing the names of his friends, and the other, those of his enemies. "From the first book, you can move to the other book; but you can never move from the second book to the first."

Adapt