Google+ Positive Psychologist: Delight @ Book paradise

Leader

Friday, February 6, 2009

Delight @ Book paradise

We conducted a book review competition as a part of the HR Department's initiative at Alliance Business School last year. I was conducting the event with Lovely and we also took part and won the second prize. There were some coupons to be redeemed at Book Paradise. The glitch is that these coupons were delivered after 6 months and the last date for the redemption was in September 2008. So I was doubtful if they would accept them any more. The other day I went to the store and to my great surprise they accepted them. The owner was an 75 year old man and smiled and said it is OK and called a sales executive to help me hunt for the books. I picked up some on fiction.

What made me happy was that the shop owner made no fuss about it and the coupons were passed. Will I return, Definetely. Its at the resonance level now.

No comments:

Adapt