Google+ Positive Psychologist: Happy days...

Leader

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy days...



Happy days are almost over...

Most of you must be knowing that I am pursing my Post Graduate Program in Management (Marketing) from Alliance Business School. Today was our last class based instructional day. What remains are exams, dissertation and placement. Some of my friends are placed and some, like me, are waiting. But suddenly it dawns on you that you would be missing the classes, exams, assignments, faculty, campus, etc. Na... I didnt forget friends. I think the best thing any institution gives you is experience, ambience and friends for life. I have got plenty of them here. We all have. Two more months to go before we embark on the glorious and hard journey called life. 

Wish me and my friends good luck :)

2 comments:

MJ said...

Though we hated classrooms and assignments, now that we are done with it, the thought of having just one more class does come to the mind..but smile buddy, we still have time to become nostalgic :)

Sara said...

It's the best phase of life.I could empathize. It will pass too leaving so many beautiful marks in your lfie. All the best to you and your friends 'TIGER'!

Adapt