Google+ Positive Psychologist: I go online. How abt u?

Leader

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I go online. How abt u?


I just saw this ad on my yahoo page. Internet has seeped well into the suburbs and is gaining land all the time. It wouldn't be an understatement that soon we will find online payments happening from the so called godforsaken places too. This is a good sign as it saves time, money and effort. We are going online to check my bills, clear them, book my tickets and what not. The point is I am online and so are many of my friends.

This is a good sign for the marketer to push your brand presence online and ensure your availability when I browse. May be I will shop. May be I will recognize your brand when I walk into a store. You better be there.

Unless you want to be a touch me, feel me, get me product.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Think of the time and energy we save... taking permission from office,travel expenses, stand in a queue, fill a form... huhhhh... I am online for last 5 yrs.I pay my tele bills, elec bill, book tickets, transfer amount and above all pay crd card bills to avoid latepayments charges all at my convenient time, relax . Yeah, exceptions as you said are the touch me, feel me, get me products

One disadvantage is ppl around taking my help all the time. I should forward your post to them to creat some awareness and also communicate what goes inside my mind when I pay their bills and book tickets almost everytime :)
Good one vamshi!

Adapt