Google+ Positive Psychologist: Go Tendya GO!

Leader

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Go Tendya GO!


  • On the journey:
    Success is a process and during that journey sometimes there are stones thrown at you and you convert them into milestones. It's a great feeling.
  • On how long he thinks he can keep the record:
    I don't what is going to happen in future. I started as a 16-year-old, without any such targets. There might be another 16-year-old, who might not be having any targets and who knows where he is going to go.
  • On the pressure:
    "To be honest, I was not under any pressure for this record. I knew that I have to go out and play my game. It will come at some stage. There was no burden as such. Today I decided just to watch the ball as closely as possibly."
Source: Cricinfo.com

No comments:

Adapt