Google+ Positive Psychologist: Meet Pragjyoti Samal

Leader

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet Pragjyoti Samal


Pragjyoti Samal, a 24-year-old computer engineer from Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, is the first person to win Rs one crore on Star Plus' Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain.



Answering to the question: Do you think your lifestyle will change now?


She said, " I don't think so. I am a simple person. When we used to hangout with friends, we would think twice before going to Cafe Coffee Day. Now, that will not be the case.

When I returned to Bhubaneswar from Kolkata, my train got cancelled due to heavy rains. I spent the whole night on the platform. The next day, it was cancelled again but I waited for the train. If it is urgent, I travel by flight but if I have the time, I will not spend money unnecessarily."



Read full story.

2 comments:

raja said...

The questions in contest are really tough so its a real good win

John Rajesh battu said...

maximum people r coming from north side people only.why nopt from andhrapradesh?

Adapt