Google+ Positive Psychologist: Monday Blues: Robocop

Leader

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Blues: Robocop


I met a cop the other day and he charged me a fine for traffic violation. I was in my car asking him for directions when he pretended he couldn't hear me, so I had to get down and ask him for direction and he fined me for no parking! The logic is he couldn't fine me when I was sitting in my car hence the step to lure me out. I was shocked but could understand the pressures of sales and target in every job but this was over the limit. As per rule he booked me for a fine. Stick to the rulebook my friend.

Do you stick to the rule book too? Do you follow orders like a parrot and not think of what that action would do to your brand, the name you are representing? Think and yes use your brain. This monday, skip operating like a robot and use your brain.

One small action, small step, word you say might change my perception of your brand and leave an impression that would be hurtful to your brand and it would take double the effort to make me even like you again. 

No comments:

Adapt