Google+ Positive Psychologist: Honda's new ad analyzed

Leader

Monday, August 18, 2014

Honda's new ad analyzed

How do you touch someone in such a way that they don't forget you?
It is tough. Isn't it?
How difficult is it for a brand to make you feel special? It is even more challenging and it is rare that a brand could achieve this is commendable.

Honda touched me with their special ad. Since they have moved out separate ways with Hero and wanted to build a brand on their own and yet connect with their customers and build the bridge. I am glad they did this as I own a Hero Honda bike, my first one, and I have a deep bonding with the bike. I loved the ad and consider this is one of the best ads this year.

The music is amazing, they could bring in all religions, cultures and give minimum space to the star and is really fun to watch. Wonderful it turned out to be. Here it is for you to see.


 


No comments:

Adapt