Google+ Positive Psychologist: Good night, friends...

Leader

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good night, friends...

It has been a long happy day spent on Twitter, Blogger, squeezed a volley ball match, went for my walk and with friends.

Found this beautiful poem in my old dairy I scribbled ages ago...

Time Clicks as I await
The hour ends before my take
Sitting, thinking, waiting; my mind escapes

The day grows old as night passes
Wolves crying, coyotes howling; anticipating
Watching, staring, seeing -- nothing

Silence begins the day
as morning comes without notice
Tears begin to fall, slowly

The day moves on without hope
Wishing to be what is not to be

The sun moves to its peak
without a whisper or retreat

Time moving, but still empty
Stomach aching, curling
Still waiting

Let me hit the bed with a nice thought I just read...

Walk in the light, so shalt thou know that fellowship of love
His Spirit only can bestow, who reigns in light above!
--- (Bernard Barton, 1784-1849)

1 comment:

lORiNCE LH SYAh said...

Hai.. It's June 21 here so I think of dropping by to say Happy Father's Day, I believe India too celebrate Father's Day on June 21 this year~
I hope you have nice day ahead~

Adapt