Google+ Positive Psychologist: I'd love running to live... but where is your product?

Leader

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'd love running to live... but where is your product?

When you can't please don't harp on it. Reebok, Adidas, Nike failed to meet my requirement today. I was at Forum mall, Bangalore trying to purchase a pedometer from the so called fitness brands and the salesmen had no clue what it meant.

Some even suggested that it is a large machine which would be sold in big shops and not in sports retail outlets. I don't blame them for not knowing what it is but the brand behind it. How come you don't have any accessories mentioned in your website available for sale at your outlets? That too in a Tier I city like Bangalore?

When promises and expectations don't match your customers walk away. Sometimes for good. It is no longer about the product but the total appeal. This time you guys loose it. In case you can't or don't want to, ensure you mention about it in your site that these products are unavailable at so and so outlets. Better give a list of outlets where the consumer can buy. And update your staff. Before you ask me to run to live, keep your product ready.

No comments:

Adapt