Google+ Positive Psychologist: About me

Leader

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

About me



Hi... Thanks for visiting. I am Dr. Vamshi. I am currently the Director, Global Sales and Growth at 5C Network. At 5C Network, we are building the best AI Driven Digital Diagnostic Platform in the world.

I am a Sales Leader with a passion to build communities, expert in content and communication and have been involved in many startup brands, products. I run a series of posts on positive psychology and self help that has been a hit. I have an active audience of close to 1 lakh people who follow my content and thoughts.







I won many awards including Rising Star Marketer of the year @ National Business and Service Leaders Summit 2015 and the Social Media Leader of the Year 2015 at the National Awards for Excellence in Digital Marketing & Social Media 2015.





College saw me graduate with a Post Graduate Program in Marketing Management from Alliance Business School, Bangalore,  Masters of Arts in English Literature, Master of Arts in History, Master of Arts in Sociology. Thanks to these, I am listed in the Limca Book of Records for having the highest number of Post Graduate degrees at the youngest age in India. I completed 3 Ph. Ds in Christianity (Leadership lessons for the marketplace)have done another Masters in Business Economics, Masters in Theology, Masters in Divinity (religious studies) and I am presently working on a doctoral thesis in counselling.


My biography is listed in the prestigious ‘Marquis Who is Who in the World twice in 2010 and 2012 editions. I am also the recipient of the prestigious 'Prathiba Award' by State Government (AP, India) & 'Meritorious Student award' by Board of Higher Education (AP, India) among several other accolades.


I walked the streets as a salesman, interacted widely from fan followers to irate customers(turning the later to the former), distributors to resellers, manufacturers to CEOs, sold a variety of products & services... software to insurance, credit cards to sexual supplements. The diversity in my knowledge and experience makes growth my passion. In my career spanning one and a half decades, I cofounded a pro-tech firm - Estate.One and was associated with brands like Samskruti Builders, Herbz International, The Indian Partner, Don't Bite Me patch, Pukka Herbs, Solepads, Sparklehearts,  DHL, ICICI Bank and Veekay Computers. In each of these roles, I led various team including sales, strategy, marketing and growth.


I can sit and do anything I like for hours without getting bored. I love traveling, reading books, mags, old literature, writing articles (both here and research articles), poems, listening to music and photography (Yes, multitasking is in my blood). All this only when I am not sleeping or trying to play Dad to my little angels.


Reach me @
If you like what I post, please comment & TELL others.

Adapt