Google+ Positive Psychologist: Consumer Psyche: Feed an orphan initiative

Leader

Friday, December 2, 2011

Consumer Psyche: Feed an orphan initiative

God has been good to me, my family and I am sure to you as well over the last year. This Christmas, it is good to give something back as a thanksgiving to God and share your happiness with people who weren't so blessed. From Consumer Psyche, we have decided to share some love with orphans and by feeding them with a good hearty meal. As a part of this initiative, we would love to have you play an important role.

What should you do?
Now you can feed an orphan with every new Like on http://www.facebook.com/consumerpsyche
[While I want to feed as many children as I can, this initiative is valid for the first 200 Likes only]
Feel free to share with your friends.

Pic courtesy: Thornybrown

2 comments:

Dr Chowdari Prasad said...

Good initiative. Am sure you are doing well and going great in the personal front too. Do join in Google+ and visit my page. You are also invited to my blog "Professional Banker", of course, when time permits

Unknown said...

Thank you sir. Your words mean a lot to me.

By God's grace am dong good sir. Will definitely visit your page. I keep visiting Progressive Banker regularly.

Keep writing sir. We keep learning.

Adapt