Google+ Positive Psychologist: In tone

Leader

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In tone

Especially in times if economic hardships most purchase decisions are aimed at cost-cutting, getting the maximum for the least expense.

Marketing communique, of late, has changed from stressing on features to 'more for less' style. Once this is passed on to customers in-store there is a sudden will/temptation to purchase as it would save some bucks. Conversation with consumers has changed from 'Why should you buy this?' to 'How my brand can help you' and this is a welcome sign. Almost always the communique should be about me: consumer. I don't care as to what you have got and why you are different but am interested in what I can do with you.

Its about how I can be a different person tomorrow if I use your brand.

No comments:

Adapt