Google+ Positive Psychologist: Njoy it Backwards

Leader

Friday, December 19, 2008

Njoy it Backwards

Being a VIP(Very Into Pizza) member of Pizza Hut, I was expecting them to send me a mail with fabulous discounts which would go light on my pocket still leave a nice taste. But this new design with a catchy tag line asks me to try it out. It also has an offer and the price isn't mentioned. I think this is a nice move. Pizza Hut has found a nice way to attract the innovators in the idea-diffusion curve to come and taste its pizzas. So the next time I am in town, I would be trying it.

It need not always be a discount that can pull customers to your store/product/service. It can be a new design that will lift the customer's mind off the wallet. Good move Pizza Hut.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Yes..Tiger. I certainly feel bad now for Not Being a "VIP"...
btw when are u coming to the city ;)

Adapt