Google+ Positive Psychologist: Hello, 2022!

Leader

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hello, 2022!


One of the most interesting things that happens with us is how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and things like the new year.


While we must be thankful that we are given yet another chance to be on this planet, we must also recommit ourselves to follow the resolutions we kept pending. Time waits for none.

As we step into the new year and are back to the grind, here is what I feel we can be doing.

Pick the top 3 things from the resolution list you made last year and go at them with double force.

Here are the ones I picked -
  • Spend time with God - The Holy Bible, prayer
  • Spend meaningful time with family
  • Eat healthy - Hmmm
  • Walk more - can I touch 500 kms?
  • Write more - 150 blog posts, 2 books at least
  • Read more - Close all pending books on my shelf
  • Be kind - Every time
  • Control my anger - shift to assertive mode

What are yours?

If they are similar, tag me and we will journey together, compare notes and learn.

#talktotiger #PositivePsychologist #newyear #resolutions

No comments:

Adapt