Google+ Positive Psychologist: Amazon Prime Photos has all new features! Plus an opportunity to win a $500 gift card provided by Amazon.com

Leader

Friday, December 16, 2016

Amazon Prime Photos has all new features! Plus an opportunity to win a $500 gift card provided by Amazon.com

I love shooting photos on my DSLR, my phone, iPad and however and wherever possible. There is practically a huge dump of pics of us, places, children and all family moments I don't want to loose any of them as they don't just bring memories back to me but help me remember the joy we had as a family together. Nothing can be more valuable than that. 

Now I have an external hard disk that holds all my photos and important documents and you can see my horror when it stopped responding and I had to run around to get the data retrieved. This is a shocking revelation to me when he mentioned that the life of the external hard disk is only 1-2 years at maximum! Now that I had to go and run behind every tech guy to get my pictures back (hoping I would get all of them), I was checking for some kind of family vault for photo storage, family photo sharing and free up space on your phone and laptop. I was actually super excited when this amazing offer from Amazon came across. I am sure it would bowl you over.


Amazon has launched an all-new Prime Photos experience with Family Vault. Now, Prime members can share their benefit of unlimited photo storage with up to five family members or friends at no additional cost. Prime Photos is free for Prime members and makes it easy for family members to safely store and share all their favorite photos.

You can not just get access to your photos anytime you want but also have a Quickly find and rediscover your favorite photos by people or place. Prime members can now invite up to five people to join their Family Vault and access the benefits of unlimited photo storage, at no additional cost and guess what! Prime Photos is free for Prime members. Now that is a boon as I was actually contemplating how do I keep my photos safe as competition is really pricey and undependable. It also frees up space on your phone.




One of the most comfortable features on Amazon prime is family sharing and you can order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from your Prime Photos account. The next interesting feature is easily searchable option that help me sift by topic, place, occasion and people! Additional new features include - Image Search, People view, and Places view. And Prime members can now order photo prints, cards, photo books, and calendars directly from their Prime Photos account. Now, what are you waiting for? Check Amazone Prime photos out. Download the new Prime Photos app here: www.tinyurl.com/PrimePhotos

Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway!
Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

No comments:

Adapt