Google+ Positive Psychologist: Down with fever

Leader

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Down with fever



I have fever, cold and body ache. I am not at work after about 6 months. I am bored. My little angel is down with cold and fever. Wify and mil are down too. Especially because I cannot sleep due to my nose and I cannot play, hug and fight with my little daughter(as I might pass on my virus to her). She is so tired, sleepy and feverish. She is so tiny and I have to let her rest. So what do I do. My phone doesn't help me in the game.

So I head to kitchen make a really good spicy chicken. Hope we all are up by tomorrow. here is a pic from the final dish.


All pics displayed here can be downloaded and used for free. Just give a link here. You can find more pics here: t3i photography.

No comments:

Adapt