Google+ Positive Psychologist: Why you should adjust your attitude or forget your fans

Leader

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Why you should adjust your attitude or forget your fans

Brands, however big you may be, should have the right attitude. If I am buying your product because there is no alternative, then you can show me all the attitude you have and I would/have to still keep buying. But if there is an alternative and you show me wrong attitude, your brand is lost its value in me. So I lose interest in you. Move on there are many other who might not measure up to your quality, but I prefer to chose the other option.

Marketers, are you promoting the right brand in the right way? Is it just related to the promotion angle or are you also looking at correcting the processes to improve and develop. Attitude is good as long as it accompanies the quality of the product/service you offer.

Entrepreneurs, push your team to look in the right way and speak the right language - the language that connects and conveys your dreams, aspirations and thoughts.

What do you think consumer?

No comments:

Adapt